November 2020 Update
The Plan Once It’s Too Cold Outside
8:00 a.m. – Indoor service upstairs (limit 50), with face masks encouraged but not enforced; recommended but not required.
8:00 a.m. – Indoor service live feed downstairs, with face masks required.
10:00 a.m. – Indoor service upstairs (limit 50), with face masks encouraged but not enforced, recommended but not required.
10:00 a.m. – Indoor service live feed downstairs with face masks required
10:00 a.m. – Children’s Church available for age 4 – 5th grade downstairs in lake room.
Both services can be transmitted live to 91.3 FM car radios in the parking lot.
Online, the worship service can be watched with either the livestream at 8 a.m., or watched anytime with the recorded video of the 8 a.m. service.
Due to expressed concerns & few people committing at this time, we won’t have an in-person Sunday school class time.
- Feel free to bring a face mask. We will provide a face mask for anyone who doesn’t have one but would like to use one.
- If you are ill or have symptoms of illness, please stay home, for your good and that of others.
- If you have a health issue that puts you at risk, please do not come for the indoor service.
- If you are over 60 years of age, please take the precautions you feel comfortable with, as this has been a higher risk group.
- Please follow six-foot distancing when possible. Please avoid handshaking and hugging.
- There will be hand sanitizer and sanitizing wipes available.
- There will not be any coffee or food provided for this present time (You are welcome to bring your own coffee if you need help staying awake:-)
- A thorough cleaning of the Church is being done each week.
- Please do not congregate in the foyer. We understand and encourage the desire to fellowship, but please do so outside.