Our facilities are available to be rented. Obviously, the first priority goes to our church services and events. The second priority is for ministry events of various kinds. But our facilities can also be rented for personal events if form and payment is submitted and approved (must be in line with our standards; first come, first served). If you are interested in renting the building for a wedding, please visit our Weddings page.
First, submit the application for facility use along with the a down payment of $50. (rates begin at $50/day, though, if custodial, sound system, video system, kitchen, or other equipment is needed, more fees apply.)
Building Use Policies:
*We reserve the right to only rent our facility for events that do not dishonor the Lord.
* No smoking, alcoholic beverages, or illegal drugs are allowed in the church or on church grounds.
*You are responsible for all decorating, tear-down, and gathering of personal items for the church premises. Please move furniture, kitchen items, etc back to their original position and leave the church as you found it when you arrived.
* Those using the church facility must accept full responsibility for any damages to the building, grounds, or equipment during use.
*Sound equipment of the church can only be operated by a sound tech from the church. No audiovisual equipment may be used or moved unless the sound technician is present and has approved such use.
*Tape may be used on the walls. Please only use masking tape, as other kids of tape leave a lasting residue.
*All candles must be enclosed in votives, globes, or hurricanes. Open flame candles are a fire hazard and are not permitted.
*No thumb tacks, nails, screws or scotch tape, please. Floral wire is preferred to secure items.
* The group using the kitchen will be responsible for the cleaning at the completion of the event.
* Please do not remove church items from either refrigerator appliance to accommodate the event.
* You are responsible for providing all paper products, including cups, plates, napkins, bowls, tableware, covers, etc.
* Counter tops and other surfaces must be wiped down and left ready for the next function in the kitchen.
*All music must reflect a Christian lifestyle, even if it is secular in choice.